This 30 min talk from the How The Light Gets In festival, 2014, is one of the best non-technical summaries of the idea that nature forms habits rather than laws, evolving overtime through morphic resonance.
Rupert's Hay Festival Videos
IAI – The Institute of Art and Ideas
- Philosophy and Psychedelics with Dr Peter Sjöstedt-Hughes
- Debate with Massimo Pigliucci on Evidence & Skepticism in Science
- Missing Evidence - Can Theories Work Without Evidence?
- Beyond the Machine: Metaphors of the Body
- The Hidden Science of Spirituality
- Cycles of Wonder
- Making Humans
- Unnatural Laws - Are Eternal Laws an Illusion?
- The Limits of Science
- The Eureka Moment
- The Science Delusion
- Emperor's New Genes
- Is Religion Dangerous?